Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hi there :)

Well, hello. I'm amberly and I'm turning 20 in about ten days!
 After, stalking and lurking 64764746726 people's jaw surgery blogs, I decided to make one for myself. I have found them sooo helpful and I hope you help other people as well with my blog and plus, it's always good to talk to someone else who is going through or gone through  the same things you.
Ahhh, where shall we begin..Let's see...
I had braces from age 12-15, so my teeth don't need much straightening out. I was offered to have jaw surgery when I was 16 or so as well, but my mother thought I didn't need it, I did however get genioplasty when I was seventeen,  I am happy with the results, but it didn't help the jaw appearance or my bite at all and I still have some dimples in my chin, but I think those will go away when my jaw is moved forward, because I still strain to close my lips naturally.
I'm in braces for a second time, I got them on June 7th 2011, so I've had them about two months. I'm supposed to keep them on 18-24 months, but thankfully, I have the damon system, so hopefully I hurry up and get them off sooner :)
I have an overbite and an over-jet. I know I'm planning on getting the surgery next summer sometime and I will possibly getting upper and lower, but lower forsure.

Hmmm, that's all I can think of right now, but if you have any questions or advice, please feel free to contact me and I will also try to get pictures up soon :)

xoxo amberly.

No comments:

Post a Comment